Platform Engineering InternSanta Clara, CA, USA
About the position
Volterra is looking for a passionate Platform Engineering Intern. Gain experience in a fast paced startup environment, building the next generation distributed services for complex networking applications. Work with and learn from seasoned backend Engineers, Service Integrators, SREs, Product Managers.
We are actively seeking enthusiastic interns who can work full-time for an 8 to 14 week paid internship.
- Developing Services and APIs that will be used by web application or other services in distributed environment.
- Writing of unit and e2e tests.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Collaborate with other engineers, as well as UX and Product teams.
- Learn and apply new technologies, best coding practices.
- Work on performance enhancements.
- Student in Computer Science Masters or PhD program.
- 2-3 Years of backend system/service development experience or school work.
- Experience with API development.
- Experience with service integration.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience in Node JS, or programming in GO or C++.
About the company
Line-of-business leaders can drive business transformation and automation by distributing workloads closer to business activity. DevOps teams can manage fleets of applications and infrastructure with less complexity. Network teams can simplify application connectivity and security across clouds.