Software Engineer - Web AppsSanta Clara, CA, USAKyiv, UkraineBangalore, India
About the position
Volterra is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our creative team of UI designers and developers. To be eligible, you are a star developer who is excited to work with a team of experts in user experience, design, web application server, and frontend development.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will implement easy-to-use and scalable web applications offering creative solutions to configure, monitor, and visualize new generation edge computing services. You will vet various open source and close source technologies, components, libraries, tools etc. and help build a scalable, highly available, and easily manageable system.
- Architect and design intelligent web applications that serves the diverse requirement of edge computing solutions
- Code while considering performance, scalability, maintainability, and flexibility
- Innovate on features to deliver simple and intuitive usage for provisioning, monitoring, information visualization, debugging, and big-data analysis
- Collaborate with architects, UX designers, and product managers to build a delightful user experience
- Chip in to design end-to-end system architecture, working with different technical teams
- Learn and apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
- Share the knowledge with code reviews and suggestions to ensure quality of product according to standards, processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 8-12 yrs. of engineering experience
- Expert of any one frontend frameworks such as Angular2 / Angular4, React, or Backbone
- Deep understanding of end-2-end testing and test automation of web applications
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and Sass
About the company
Line-of-business leaders can drive business transformation and automation by distributing workloads closer to business activity. DevOps teams can manage fleets of applications and infrastructure with less complexity. Network teams can simplify application connectivity and security across clouds.