UI ArchitectSanta Clara, CA, USAKyiv, Ukraine
About the position
- Architect and design intelligent web applications that serve diverse requirements of edge computing solutions.
- Code while considering performance, scalability, maintainability, and flexibility.
- Innovate on features to deliver simple and intuitive usage for provisioning, monitoring, information visualization, debugging, and big-data analysis.
- Collaborate with other architects, UX designers, and product managers to build a delightful user experience.
- Chip in to design end-to-end system architecture working with different technical teams.
- Learn and apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns.
- Have a deep understanding of testing design patterns.
- Mentor engineers, establish development standards, and patterns. Lead by example, write the most efficient, scalable, elegant and simple code. Share your knowledge with code reviews and suggestions to ensure quality of product according to standards, processes and procedures.
- Believe and develop software with agile methodologies, practice XP development!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience with NodeJS.
- Expert knowledge of Angular4+, Bootstrap, CI/CD.
- Deep understanding of unit, e2e testing and test automation of web applications.
- Extensive knowledge in at least one of the testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor or CodeceptJS.
- Expert knowledge of optimization and scalability.
- Expert knowledge of UI build frameworks, like Webpack, Grunt or Gulp.
- Expert knowledge of UI security.
About the company
Line-of-business leaders can drive business transformation and automation by distributing workloads closer to business activity. DevOps teams can manage fleets of applications and infrastructure with less complexity. Network teams can simplify application connectivity and security across clouds.