UI Engineering InternSanta Clara, CA, USA
About the position
Volterra is looking for a passionate UI Engineering Intern. Gain experience in a fast paced startup environment, building the next generation user interfaces for complex networking applications. Work with and learn from seasoned UI Engineers, UX Designers, and Product Managers.
We are actively seeking enthusiastic interns who can work full-time for an 8 to 14 week paid internship.
- Developing user interfaces, web components.
- Writing of unit and e2e tests.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Collaborate with other engineers, as well as UX and Product teams.
- Learn and apply new technologies, best coding practices.
- Work on performance enhancements.
- Student in Computer Science Masters or PhD program.
- 2-3 years of experience in Angular ver. 4+ or Data Visualization.
- Working knowledge of design patterns.
About the company
Line-of-business leaders can drive business transformation and automation by distributing workloads closer to business activity. DevOps teams can manage fleets of applications and infrastructure with less complexity. Network teams can simplify application connectivity and security across clouds.