UX Design InternSanta Clara, CA, USA
About the position
As a User experience design intern at Volterra, you will come up with interaction/ visual design solutions and services for next generation computing. This will be a hands on experience to work in a highly collaborative environment with developers and product managers. And you will get to know what it’s like to work in a Startup. This is paid internship.
- As a User Experience designer, you are responsible for features from the early stages of planning through implementation.
- You will need to think strategically and negotiate design solutions in a fast paced environment.
- Because we are small, you will influence the design direction and contribute in improving our product experience.
- Recent graduate or currently pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree in human-computer interaction, interaction or graphic design or related field.
- Portfolio with examples conducting user research and using it to build strategic design solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with balanced interaction and visual design skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Interest or experience in Data Visualization a plus
- Knowledge of methods for gathering and analyzing UX research data.
About the company
Line-of-business leaders can drive business transformation and automation by distributing workloads closer to business activity. DevOps teams can manage fleets of applications and infrastructure with less complexity. Network teams can simplify application connectivity and security across clouds.