Deploy & Operate Globally Distributed Apps
A SaaS-based offering that automates deployment, security and
operations of distributed apps and infrastructure across
multi-cloud or edge
Cloud-native software stack for
managing distributed workloads
Cost and Complexity
Heterogeneous infrastructure with different tooling and operations across cloud and edge raises complexity and cost
Manual workflows and application orchestration across large number of distributed sites makes it difficult to scale
Deployment and lifecycle management of applications on independent infrastructure nodes impedes service velocity
Disjointed identity, lack of end-to-end security, and incomplete visibility creates blind spots and increases risk
Cost Optimized and Lower Complexity
Consistent platform with SaaS based operations across heterogeneous infrastructure reduces complexity and cost
Globally distributed control plane with resource orchestration across a fleet of distributed clusters enables massive scale
Rapid Service Delivery
SaaS-based deployment and lifecycle management across the fleet with centralized intent and policy increases agility
Uniform identity, zero trust security, centralized observability, continuous verification removes blind spots and reduces risk
VoltStack provides distributed services to connect and secure data and applications across the edge, network and multi-cloud.
Deploy and orchestrate applications across a segment or the entire fleet of clusters. Centralized SaaS-based management of distributed applications with a single pane of glass and rich observability.
- Fleet-wide digital twin to define intent and policies
- Aggregated application health and visibility
- Fleet segmentation for management, reliability, compliance and beta testing
- Security, identity and key management
Continuous Delivery & Verification
Continuously verify application and infrastructure health to generate alerts and automatically take actions upon detecting anomalies. Integrate with customers’ existing CI/CD pipelines to ensure minimal operational disruption.
- AI/ML-based analysis of application logs for faster troubleshooting
- Continuous analysis of infrastructure metrics and logs for faster recovery
- Proactive monitoring with alerts and automation rules
App Identity and Secrets
Uniform identity for applications across different multi-cloud and/or edge environments. Manage identity lifecycle for each application instance via automatic certificate rotation, increasing security and operational efficiency.
- Cryptographically secure double-blinding to securely store passwords, keys and TLS certificates
- Integrate with existing secrets management solutions
- Identity-based secret access
Container-level security services to protect and isolate applications and infrastructure from errant or malicious containers.
- VM-like isolation boundaries with container-like resource footprint
- QoS assurance with granular resource limits per container
Distributed Infrastructure Management
Manage globally distributed and/or heterogeneous infrastructure as a fleet. SaaS-based management with a single pane of glass and rich observability.
- Management and upgrades of components such as operating system, host networking and storage across a segment or entire fleet
- Fleet-wide digital twin to define intent and policies across all sites
- Near real-time observability across fleet
- Certificate and identity management
Optimized Operating System
A consistent and efficient operating system for deployment across heterogeneous cloud and edge locations, optimized to run virtual machines, containers, and Lambda workloads
- Low memory footprint
- Support for multiple processor architectures (e.g. x86)
- Support for remote and zero-touch upgrades and rollbacks
Scale compute and storage resources seamlessly by clustering multiple nodes together to match service needs.
- Zero-touch scale-out of individual nodes (active-active)
- Immediate app deployability after a node is added to a cluster
- Storage replication across nodes within a cluster for fast app restart upon hardware or software failure
Software-defined storage across nodes/clusters. Consistent volumes across heterogeneous storage types.
- High availability storage for fail-overs
- Scheduled backups to cloud object stores
- Disaster recovery across distributed sites
- Encryption for storage
Managed Kubernetes environment to orchestrate and scale infrastructure resources in an automated fashion.
- Automatic, storage-aware placement of workloads
- Mixing of critical and best-effort workloads
- Self-healing resources
- Progressive roll-out with health monitoring for automated rollback
- Ability to scale manually or programmatically
(Volterra or Commodity)
(Volterra or Telco)
Insights across heterogeneous cloud environments, networks and application layers to provide a full view of application and infrastructure performance, security and health.
- Global visibility of network and application performance
- Logs and metrics, alerting and auditability
- Service-level connectivity metrics and tracing
- Custom dashboards
- Integration APIs for 3rd parties
Run third-party and/or multiple business lines’ applications while providing complete isolation of compute, network and storage resources. Provides the ability to run heterogeneous workloads (containers, VMs) across different namespaces within a tenant.
- Virtual private compute, storage and networking per namespace
- Multiple VPNs per namespace
- Multi-tenancy across shared application and security services
SaaS-based lifecycle management of applications and infrastructure services across a fleet of distributed sites along with intent-based policy and configuration
Security for Distributed
Apps & Data
Verifiable identity across distributed sites that drives security policy and encrypts data (at rest and in transit), along with innovative Blindfold that secures secrets and keys
Purpose-built control plane deployed across our globally distributed infrastructure enables scaling to a very large number of application clusters
Learn how VoltStack can
help your business
Multi-cloud Application Management
VoltStack provides central orchestration, uniform identity and policy, consolidated observability through a single virtualized kubernetes interface across multiple physical clusters
Edge Application Management
Deliver a fully managed “edge cloud” with centralized orchestration, security, observability, and operations to reduce the complexity of managing fleet of distributed clusters